SnapShots - free site used to place online snapshots to your website or blog.
- With SnapShots you can provide a photo album, Wikipedia entry, google maps and much more for viewing without ever having to leave the site you are on.
- All you need is to add snapshots to your blog and then add external links to your text.
- Basically, Wiffiti is like texting but everyone gets to see your messages. You create a screen and live responses appear as they are sent via text or web.
- It's a great way to involve cell phones within the classroom...BUT for educational purposes.
- I've created one for some feedback from you...Should cell phones be allowed in school?
Picnik - online photo editor
- This photo editor has so many cool features.
- I would suggest upgrading to Premiere if you are serious about photography. It's worth the money.
- Even if you don't upgrade, the site is free and has a great selection there.
Scribble Maps - draw and write on Google Maps
- If you teach Geography, even if you don't, you don't want to miss out on this free tool.
- ScribbleMaps is a great way to utilize Google Maps when discussing location. You have a toolbar to draw, add text, add shapes, etc.
- Here's a map created to show where Dawson Middle School is located.