Other Possible Uses of Wordle:
- All About Me - students create describing themselves and then classmates match each Wordle to student
- All About Me - Type the student name 2-3 times so that it stands out on the page, then type describing words beside their name.
- Grammar Usage - nouns vs. verbs (right click on words to delete all the nouns or vice versa)
- Year in Review - students create a Wordle containing concepts taught throughout the year.
Other Possible Uses of Wordle for Grades 5-6:
- Writing Tool - copy and paste rough drafts into Wordle to see overused words
- Author's Diction - help establish mood by pasting selections from assigned reading (novels, short stories, poetry, etc.)
- Character Analysis - type traits for one character in order of importance, create Wordle for each character, and match Wordles to characters in novel.