1. TubeChop - ever only want just a part of a YouTube video to show in class or as part of a lesson? This website has a solution:
- Find the video on YouTube that you would like to use.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video.
- Go to TubeChop and paste the URL in the provided box.
- Choose "Search" - the video should appear.
- Choose "Chop It" underneath the video results.
- Choose the part of the video you want to keep by dragging the markers on the beginning and end of the clip and click on “Chop It”
- The website will provide you will a link and an embed code if you are interested in uploading the video to your website/blog.
2. Kick YouTube
- Find the YouTube video you would like to see. Place the word "kick" in front of the word "you" in the URL. You will be directed to a different site where you can then download the video in a different format (Flash, MP4, etc).
- Go to Tammy Worcester's website for a great tutorial.