Adam S. Bellow, author of The Tech Commandments, and founder of eduTecher, spoke to a roomful of receptive teachers at the recent ISTE 2011 conference, and demonstrated some of the ironies and contradictions the education system is mired in.
Here’s the list he shared:
* Don’t trap technology in a room.
* Technology is worthless without professional development.
* Mobile Technology stretches a long way.
* The ‘F word” is FEAR not FACEBOOK.
* Tech tools are not just a passing fad.
* Money is not the problem.
* Invite every stakeholder to the conversation.
Original post by Ian Jukes from The 21st Century Fluency Project.
Click here to read original post.