StudyBlue is a website that allows you to create online flashcards, quizzes, and study guides...for FREE. Mobile apps are available in the iTunes store or Android store.
Here are a few features that I found very useful:
- Teacher and student accounts are available.
- The app syncs with your StudyBlue account. Every note and flashcard you create is available online or on the app. The app stores all your materials.
- Set a study reminder for online flashcards or notes and you will get an alert notification on your mobile device (iPhone or iPod) when it is time to study again.
- Online flashcards remember what you got right and wrong so you can spend time working on material you've not yet mastered.
- Online flashcards allows you to upload photos.
- Coming soon: an iPad app is in the works. Click here to leave your contact information and you will be informed when the app is ready.
StudyBlue is a great way for digital natives to take their studying to a higher level. It enables students access to their material without the worries of paper, notebooks, or textbooks. Students can take their notes and turn them into online flashcards. Teachers also have the ability to create online flashcards and then share them with students. Click here to create an account.