Use your voice everywhere. Push. Speak. Share. Croak.it is an tool that I learned about via Ozge Karaoglu Ergen's Twitter. (@ozge). Image a website or app that allows you to record your voice and then share via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Links. The simplicity of Croak.it makes using voice messages an ease.
Applications for Education:
- Record your voice message and add to a teacher website as a link.
- Record voice messages and add to school Twitter accounts.
- Record voice messages and add to teacher Twitter accounts for announcements, homework, reminders, etc.
- Record your voice messages and add to a teacher blog (works great with Edmodo).
- Record your voice message and add to interactive whiteboards.
Android App (click here)
iOS App (click here)