What can teachers do with Classflow:
- Deliver interactive multi-media lessons throughout your connected classroom via...
- iOS, Android, Windows 8 apps OR any device with a web browser.
- Classflow teacher app to move throughout your classroom, navigating your lesson content, sharing content with your students all from your tablet (wirelessly).
- Receive real-time insight into student learning and progress through formative assessment.
- Assess student learning with a broad range of question types - creative response, text, multiple choice, equation, sort in order, etc.
- Share real-time student progress
- Customize multi-media lesson content
- Organize students into different learning groups and then assign content to those groups.
- Create and store your lessons
- Use SMART notebooks, PDFs, Promethean ActivInspire flipcharts, Microsoft Word and PowerPoints, etc.
- Search and import files from Google Drive and Dropbox.
Things to know about Classflow:
- Students join a class via a class code. No email is needed to register. Student apps are free at iTunes store, Google Play store and Windows Store.
- Content inside a lesson are not automatically sent to a student when they join the class. The teacher must send each card (slide) to the student user.
- Some ActivInspire features are not functional when flipcharts are imported. See the list here.
- When using iOS devices change the Auto-Lock feature to "NEVER" so students are not logged out of the session.
- Classflow has great video guides on YouTube - click here for the channel.
Watch the Classflow Demo Video: